Cliquez pour agrandir
Printable version Printable version with picture
- 8 slices cinnamon-raisin bread
- 1 cup Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese Product
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Mix cream cheese product and sugar until blended; spread onto bread. Place 4 bread slices, cream cheese-sides up, in 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Cover with remaining bread slices, cream cheese-sides down.
- Whisk eggs and milk until blended; pour over bread. Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Bake French toast, uncovered, 30 to 35 min. or until centre is set and top is lightly browned. Serve topped with fruit.
Prep Time: 15min.
Total Time: 24hr. 50min.
8 servings, 1/8th recipe (147 g) each
What's the best part of our Overnight Stuffed French Toast? Is it that we stuffed the cinnamon-raisin bread with cream cheese? Or that this breakfast favourite can be made the night before? Either way, this French toast recipe is a must-try!