Printable version Printable version with picture
Source : Smucker's
- 2 lbs (1 kg) chicken wings
- 1 cup (250 mL) Smucker's® Apricot Jam
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cider vinegar
- 1-2 tsp (5-10 mL) hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chili powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) clove garlic, minced
- Cut off and discard chicken wing tips. Cut each chicken wing in half at the joint. Place in plastic bag; set aside.
- Combine jam, vinegar, hot pepper sauce, chili powder and garlic. Pour 1/2 cup (125 mL) into plastic bag with chicken; seal bag and marinate at least 1 hour or overnight, turning occasionally. Refrigerate remaining sauce, to use for dipping when served.
- Preheat grill or barbeque to medium heat. Place chicken wings on preheated grill (reserve marinade). Cook for 25 to 30 minutes, brushing chicken often with reserved marinade during cooking. Turn wings over occasionally. Serve with remaining refrigerated sauce.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Makes: 8 to 10 servings
Baking Time: 30 minutes
Last update :